Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Temptation

Sunday, May 29, 2005

All horned up with no place to go


I feel like Frank from Hellraiser right now. The scene in Hellraiser II in which Frank can see these two naked women writhing under a sheet but then when he tries to touch them, they disappear. It's like these opportunties present themselves to me but then, inevitably, something happens to take it away. Maybe I'm just too damn hopeful or something. Whatever it is, I feel like I'm going to go through another year of torture.

Fuck, I need to get laid.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone