Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Happy 2005 Fuckers!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

As I worried about driving home today in the freezing rain (and ultimately deciding to just stay at Whe's for another day), I couldn't help but think about what a fucking idiot I was being. Considering people in Asia are standing by helplessly as the body count rises hourly from the killer tsunami's that hit the region the day after christmas, what in the hell was a little freezing rain?

Most of the film footage I saw on the Tsunami Network (a.k.a. CNN) seemed so fucking unreal that I kept reminding my brain that no I was not watching one of the many disaster films (like Deep Impact, The Day After Tomorrow, etc.) I'm so fond of, this was a real-life, horrible event that had really taken place.

Although it happened so late in the year, there's no doubt in my mind that it will be the main thing 2004 will be remembered for.

Tonight's Weather Report - 3 degrees Celcius and overcast.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone