Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

This Just In...

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I'd definitely do John Irving...Sicko: I've been so busy at work lately (we had a major trade show this week) that I've let myself get run-down and I think I'm getting a cold. I may have gotten it from my neighbour who I shared a joint with recently and is now sick. My throat is sore, my nose is getting stuffy and I keep sneezing. Damn it! I've been taking echinacea and Vitamin C since she told me she was sick so hopefully that will help lesson the symptoms.

The Toronto Maple Leafs: Great trade last week with The New York Rangers for defenseman Brian Leetch. They kicked the Florida Panthers' asses 5-0 last night. Go Boys Go! Make me proud!

Disaster Area: My brother has been painting the kitchen and dining room since Saturday and the house is a disaster. I'm sick to death of take-out food, the smell of pain and having to plug in and reprogram my coffee maker every damned day. Plus, with all this greasy food I've had to endure, I'm afraid I'm gaining weight. For fuck sakes finish it already!

Bubbles, Ricky and Julian: Trailer Park Boys, season four, premieres April 4 at 9 p.m. on Showcase. To say I've been living for this season premiere is not an understatement. I can't wait to see the look on Mr. Lahey's face when he's out of jail and finds out Ricky is the new supervisor!

Luck of the Irish Continues: The lucky streak I've been enjoying just keeps on going. On Wednesday I used a self-scanner for the first time ever at a grocery store and asked for $20 Cash-Back from the till. It gave me $25 (but only charged me $20). On Saturday, I won $10 on a $1 lottery ticket I purchased. On Monday I received a gift from a business associate I helped out last week. The gift - A Wallet. That's two wallets I've received in one week. Think I'm going to come into some money? Hopefully my next update will be written from the Bahamas!

Over and out for today.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone