Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Separated at birth?

Monday, January 26, 2004

Flipping through the red carpet pictures from last night's Golden Globes, I couldn't help but be struck by how Joan Rivers is reminding me less of the Crypt-Keeper, and more of another '80s icon.

I'm telling you, all she needs is Waylon Flowers at her side, and she could be back on Solid Gold.

And I've said it before, but I'll say it again: is Nicole Kidman on really good drugs, or is she just dumb as a bag of hammers?

Update: See? Look at those eyes! "I am big. It's Tom that got small(er)."

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone