Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

If you look close, you can see my tits

Monday, January 12, 2004

Mick Jagger at Altamont

Gimme Mick, gimme Mick,
Wavy hair, bulging eyes, lips so thick,
Are you woman , are you man?
I'm your biggest funked up fan,

So rock me,
And roll me,
'til I'm sick.

Some girls want Travolta,
All black and white and slick,
But there's funky screamin' mamas yellin'

Gimme Mick!

A 12 by 5 performance,
Take my wife and all that schtick,
Makes me dyin' just to meet ya

(chorus sung with backup)

Spoken: You, Mick Jagger, actually continued to perform in a concert, where someone got knived and killed in the '60s.
You, Mick Jagger, are English and go out with a model, and get an incredible amount of publicity.
You, Mick Jagger, don't keep regular hours.
You, Mick Jagger, have the greatest Rock & Roll band in the history of Rock & Roll and you dont even play an instrument yourself.

Backup: Rock and roll, rock and roll...
Candy: Rock and roll, rock and roll...
Backup: Gimme, gimme, rock and roll..
Candy: Gimme, gimme rock and roll..

(They get into a little 'Gimme' medley, music interlude)

(Chorus)
Burp
- by Candy Slice and the Slicers


Am I the only one out there who remembers this on SNL? Aside from these people, I mean? It was sung by Gilda Radner as Candy Slice, a character loosely modelled after Patti Smith.

These days SNL features Britney and Justin.

I never thought I'd miss the seventies and eighties. But some days, I do.

I'm just guessing at the lyrics here. Somewhere I still have my copy of Gilda Live on vinyl, but turntable isn't even hooked up anymore.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone