Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

spitting in the wishing well

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Where has Jeaneane been, anyway?Oh. My. God. Even I think these are too big. Speaking of big tits, Godfader finally has a fab layout that won't crash my shitty computer. Wait, I'm not saying Godfader is a big tit. You got that though, right? Anyway, I found these nudie bits through a link on his site called Orange Dungarees.

Does Burn Know? I'm not sure if E/N is dead or alive, but Burn's DE/NIED list is still kicking. It was there that I found Taiwon On's funky site, where she muses about R2D2 Underoos, the decked out bike she rode at the age of 11 and formatting her hard drive. * wink, wink * I like her site a lot and she seems like a neat girl and I want her to marry me. Oh wait. I'm a chick!

My favourite boys.I Saw The Shit Out Of It: Bob Odenkirk alert! After much delay, The Ben Stiller Show should be available on DVD today, and it's about time. The cast of this short-lived Fox series of skits was made up of Stiller, Odenkirk, and (if you can still stomach them) Janeane Garofalo and Andy Dick. I guess it's generally a Mr. Show alert, since David Cross was a writer and made appearances on the show too. Because it was aired more than ten fucking years ago (1992) I barely remember anything, other than thinking it was funny. Thanks to modern day Internet technology, however, we have this info from Amazon.com:

In addition to the cast's uncanny impersonations (Stiller's Bono, Tom Cruise, Bruce Springsteen, Daniel Day-Lewis, and Bruce Willis, and Garofalo's Juliette Lewis), The Ben Stiller Show was home to a gallery of recurring characters--agent Michael Pheret, the No, No, No Guy--who, thankfully, SNL producer Lorne Michaels was not around to parlay into godawful films. The topical humor can't help but date some of the material (the show is a veritable Trivial Pursuit of pop culture references, from The Partridge Family to Beverly Hills 90210, but the brilliance of the writing and sheer abandon of the performances are still a joy to behold. --Donald Liebenson

I always liked Janeane, but man she's been in some shitty movies. What is she doing these days anyway? The first time I saw her she was on Jon Stewart's old talk show, and did a bit making fun of slackers at the laundromat. It was funny and shameful, all at the same time.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone