Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams


Sunday, November 23, 2003

No, you don't have to look like Michael Biehn, but it'd be nice...Wanted - One Man Slut: After trying to control Whe's two kids for about five minutes in her kitchen last night - I was serving ice cream to Mini-Whe and suddenly Baby-Whe had pulled the bowl out of Mini's hands and there was ice cream all over the floor - I've determined that I don't want children.

This decision was not made lightly. I've lived with Whe and her kids and my sister and my niece and as much as I truly love children, truth be told - at some point when dealing with them, they inevitably drive me insane.

I've also determined that I don't need a boyfriend. I need sex on a regular basis, yes, but again, truth be told - at some point in dealing with a man, he inevitably drives me insane.

I have witnessed the incredibly fucked-up relationships other people have with their significant others and when I dream of a possible happy future for myself, I am living blissfully alone in a high-rise condo with my cat.

So basically, all I really need is a man to fuck my brains out two or three times a month, with no strings attached - any volunteers?

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone