Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams


Saturday, November 08, 2003

Bill Barilko disappeared that summer,
<br />he was on a fishing trip. 
<br />The last goal he ever scored, won The Leafs the cup. 
<br />They didn't win another 'til 1962, 
<br />the year he was discovered.I am Woman! There's nothing like getting up in the morning, deciding to do some cleaning and finding out your CD player isn't working. Fuck. I've got a Fisher 3-disc changer and it would not open or play any discs.

So what's a girl to do? Sit and cry? Smash her fists into the stereo (which, by the way, I did try but it didn't work)? Wait for a man to help? Hell NO! A smart girl decides to take matters into her own hands and try to fix it herself.

After a fruitless search for the stereo remote control, I decided to use my old tactic, and actually read the manual. Luckily, I found it easily. It suggested I unplug the stereo and hit a reset button on the back for at least 20 seconds. I did just that, plugged it back in, let it reset itself then pushed the power button.

Well holy shit, the disc changer was moving and seemed to be working. I threw in The Tragically Hip's Fully Completely and pressed play. And out comes the sweet sounds of:

Watch the band through a bunch of dancers
Quickly, follow the unknown
With something more familiar.
Quickly, something familiar
Courage, my word
It didn't come it doesn't matter


I don't think I've ever enjoyed listening to The Tragically Hip more than I did this morning.

I am woman, hear me roar!

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone