Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams


Monday, November 17, 2003

Got your mother in a whirl: As I was singing along in the car to David Bowie's Rebel Rebel on the way home tonight, it occurred to me that the only reason I knew every single word of the song was because the Bay City Rollers did a version of it. Yes, I know that's sad.

Speaking of sad: I went up to see my parent's this weekend and got a speeding ticket - I was going 114 in an 80 km zone. It's only the second speeding ticket I've gotten in 15 years so I was pretty damn calm about it, considering. Of course, I'm not real calm about having to pay the $152 fine.

As it turns out, I'm the only one of their children coming up north for xmas. My youngest sis, who lives with them, will be there, but I'm the only one of the three older kids who is willing to drive up there this year. My mother was in quite a whirl about it but seemed to appreciate me a little more this weekend. So my grandmother may hate me, but I'm looking golden to my parents at the moment.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone