Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams


Thursday, November 13, 2003

Don't Say I Didn't Warn You: Some things just shouldn't be viewed at work.

Where did the summer go? It's been snowing all morning. I've been wondering how I'm going to get downtown this winter with two kids and no car.

Maybe, just maybe, the sidewalks here will be plowed all winter, but it's still tough pushing a stroller in a snowstorm. The baby is pretty small to go long distances in a sled, unless I can find one with a seatbelt harness.

Or I could just duct-tape her to a toboggan. It'd work for Red Green.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone