Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Yeah Baby - YEAH!

Monday, September 15, 2003

These boots are made for walkin' Our friend Blarx has seen fit to immortalize me in some cool artwork on his website. I'm right between Leatherface and the very recently deceased John Ritter and I'm lovin' every minute of it! Whe is afraid my head is going to explode.

The "mod" picture of me was taken when I was in college and was used for a feature in our school newspaper about second hand clothes. I think the outfit was purchased at the Salvation Army and the boots belonged to Whe.

That picture always reminds me of an incident with a creepy guy who lived around the corner who had a huge crush on me. In a moment of insanity one summer night, I actually invited the guy over to sit on my parent's porch and have a drink with me. I was bored and thought, "Hell, I'll throw the guy a bone." It turned out he went to the same college I did but attended a different campus because suddenly he started talking about a fashion picture he'd seen of me in the school paper and that he'd kept it. Of course I imagined him sitting alone in his room masturbating with that picture. I remember shuddering and making up some excuse to get rid of him.

When I think back on it now though, who could blame him? I was really hot when I was in college!

*Head explodes*

In other news: Our domain name We Hate Everyone.com was finally renewed.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone