Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

The following is a response to BeX's post below

Monday, September 01, 2003

They should provide trauma counselling for Wal-Mart shoppers. My last time there was October 25, 2002 and I vowed to never return to get groped by the dregs of society in that crowded hellhole.

I'll never forget that date, as it marked when Wal-Mart greeters began checking carts for shoplifted items instead of making shoppers feel welcome; when staff had no knowledge of the store's stock and just shrugged over my request for a diaper wipe warmer; when fellow (adult) shoppers heartlessly ran over my three-year-old son with their carts as he attempted to find a Scooby Doo Hallowe'en costume.

Okay, the real reason I remember the date is because my daughter was only two days old and got lots of oohs and ahs, BUT STILL! It was a degrading experience.

Dave hates Wal-Mart too.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone