Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Walmart Sucks

Sunday, August 31, 2003

I thought I'd get out of the house for an hour or two today. I was cooped up all day yesterday writing a book I started about six months ago. I hadn't been to the local Walmart yet since I'd moved so I figured, what the hell, I need a phone card, I may as well check it out.

Well shit, what a mistake - it stressed me out so bad I wanted to scream the entire time. I think there must have been at least a million people in there, that's how it felt to me anyway. I swear to god every single time I moved some fucker was standing in my way or nearly running me over with a cart.

I'd brought a long list of things I needed to get while I was out and ended up only buying three or four things. The entire time I was in Walmart, all I could think about was getting the hell out.

On another note, corn season is now ruined for me again. Whilst looking through husks of corn at the local IGA grocery store this afternoon, I found one with a live, wriggling worm inside. I threw it back into the bin, shuddered and decided against corn for dinner tonight. This had happened to me a few years ago while shucking a cob of corn at my ex-boyfriend's place. I was unable to eat corn on the cob again for months. So much for getting out of the house, I'm thinking of becoming a hermit.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone