Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

I Like Pee:

Friday, August 08, 2003

Here's a Sarah Silverman bit, brought to you by our friends David and Bob:

I was thinkin about this recently... and I can get pretty deep.

It gets pretty deep when I'm thinkin' and um, I was thinking that if everybody had AIDS it would kind of be like nobody had AIDS.

There'd be no war. People would be too weak too fight. Or would they be too strong?

No, no, weak... cause of AIDS. It would bring people together, y'know. There wouldn't be Mexicans and Americans and Iraqians. It would just be AIDSicans.

Because when God gives you AIDS (and God does give you AIDS) make lemonAIDS.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone