Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams


Tuesday, July 15, 2003

I'm sure I ingested at least 20 fruit flies last night.

Hacking Up A Lung In The House Of The Rising Fruit Fly
(Sung angrily to the tune of House of The Rising Sun)

There is a house in Scarborough
They call it the 'Rising Fly'
And it's been the ruin of many a young sick girl
Oh God, I wanted to die

My brother volunteered me
To help him look after my grandma and her pup
We were going to spend the night with her
Then the son-of-a-bitch doesn't even show up

Now the only thing I really needed
Was a suitcase and a can of Raid
And I tried to kill as many flies as I could
But they were all determined to stay

Oh, Mother tell your children
That they will likely cry
If they agree to spend a night in misery
In the House of the Rising Fly

With one foot in the kitchen
And the other foot in the living room
I tried to avoid the infestation
But should have accepted the doom

Well there is a house in Scarborough
They call the 'Rising Fly'
And it's been the ruin of many a young sick girl
Oh God, I wanted to die



What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone