Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

The Weather Network can kiss my ass!

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Seen enough snow, have you? Personally, I've seen enough bloody snow to last me 'til Winter 2005. What a helluva winter it's been in Southern Ontario so far - and there's still almost a month left to go. I swear to god it has snowed practically every single day this year. Every morning I have to scrape snow and ice off my car and just about every afternoon I look out the window and see that I'll be driving home on slippery roads yet again that evening. And it has been really, really cold too. Today's high is -10C - with an expected low of -25C, not including windchill.

I remember checking out Canada's Weather Network's predictions for the winter of 2003 this past December. What did they predict? Why, a much warmer and drier winter season this year. LIARS! OK, now that I've got that off my chest, time to bundle up to face the great outdoors once again - I tell you, summer can't come soon enough. That is all...

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone