Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Wah wah wah!

Sunday, November 10, 2002

No posts in more than two weeks and still I have Little To Say. I did, however, come up with an idea for a new book that I want to start working on and got a deal on Sim City 3000. It's just a building game but I got it for $10 - evil Walmart had mispriced it! WOOT! I also noticed that the greeters at Walmart have turned into security guards. They no longer say hello and smile when you walk in, they give you a dirty look. And when you leave, they search all your bags. It's enough to make me boycott them yet again.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone