Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Up Cripple Creek

Monday, July 15, 2002

Oh My Aching Tootsies! For the first time in 10 months, I put in a full day's work. I signed up with a temp agency last week and today I spent eight hours stuffing and labeling envelopes and binders, standing up the whole time.

Sure, it was boring as hell, my back is fucking aching and I had to soak my feet in the tub for awhile, but I least I can actually say: "I worked today!" The best part - I get to go back not only tomorrow, but every day this week! I may be crippled by Monday...

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone