Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Anything for The TEAM!

Tuesday, June 18, 2002

I am a sick fuck

Whe and I have been participating in a Reality message board game, put together by our friend, and favourite movie reviewer, Elryano. The game consists of four tribes who compete in immunity and reward challenges. If you come in dead last you go to tribal council and vote fellow tribe members off - just like Survivor.

The Tribe Has SpokenThe teams' last challenge involved a Web Cam; one tribe mate per team had to do something very embarrassing on their cam, something that would bring them shame and dishonour. Well guess who is the only person with a cam on my team? Me, of course! The picture you see above is my pic of humiliation, but what the hell - it was for the team.

Most of the day on Sunday, I really had no clue what could be an embarrassing enough thing to do to actually win. We hadn't won an immunity challenge yet, we'd come close but DAMNIT we were determined to win one! I suddenly noticed the cheesehead Eigh's parent's had given to me for my birthday a month ago. Voila! It was the start of a plan!

A few hours later I was sitting on the toilet, having a smoke and it came to me: Cheese - toe cheese! Just like that! Why most people tend to do their best thinking when they're sitting on the toilet I'll never know. I plan on keeping a notepad and pen in there at all times from now on.

After I took the pic, and, incidentally, my toe actually tasted salty, I was still kinda nervous. I was wondering what the others would do to shame themselves and I wasn't sure if mine would be the worst. You see, I guess the thing I hadn't realized was that these judges don't know me. They have no idea that I'm completely shameless. Suckers.

Today was a great day for our team, the Pickled Leeches - we not only won the reward challenge but my pic had also won us immunity, which meant we'd all still be in the game for another couple of days.

There's a tribal council tomorrow night for the team that lost if you want to check it out. There's also lots of in-fighting among tribes (mainly mine but that's a whole other story) and a whole lot of suspense, just like on the televised version.

Who will be the ultimate message board Survivor? I guess we'll know in a month or two...

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone