Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

On The Road Again

Thursday, May 16, 2002

The Leafs continue their road trip against Carolina in Game Two on Sunday. They beat The Hurricanes 2-1 in Game One (yay!) tonight. Sean was basically told to hit the road on Survivor tonight and was voted out. And I've got a road trip of my own yet again, tomorrow. I feel happy and sad at the same time, which kinda sucks.

I've been in Wisconsin for a couple of days and it never seems long enough. When I arrive, it feels like I never left and when I step into my car tomorrow morning, it'll seem like I was never here. No more Kwik Trip, no more Piggly Wiggly (the name of that store still makes me giggle) and no more Eigh, at least for another month or two.

I leave Wisconsin with a crystal ball (Eigh bought it for me for my birthday), a cheesehead (which his parents got me) and two new pairs of shoes, which I bought as a gift to myself. I had a great time as usual but it always has to end. I'm back on the road to Canada again tomorrow for the May 2-4 weekend.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone