Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

When Fiction Meets Reality

Wednesday, March 20, 2002

One of our message board posters, Lylenorg, created two special WHE comic book covers today. One was about The Great Lurker Bar Debate we've been having recently and the other (pictured on the left) was loosely based on me meeting up for dinner with two other posters this evening. There's GregBuisIsADick (GBIAD) on the right, yes he is that old, me in the center, looking sexy as all hell and Elry on the left, wearing a mini-skirt - but what else would you expect from an American...

We joked around alot about Elry's alter-egos, like Dubya and John Coffey and of course GBIAD's massive ego. The funny thing is, it was just as I had imagined it would be. Both are as witty in real life as they are when they're posting on the message boards. One of my favourite parts though, was every time one of them was about to spill a board secret, he would say, "cone of silence" and I would roll my eyes and say, "OK". I mean, how many women do you know who can keep a secret? I've already been to Kaos and spilled all!

GBIAD and Elry are both attractive guys and GBIAD is really tall - 6 ft 6! He insisted on standing for a photo that Elry took of us and of course he is towering over me, even though I was wearing platform shoes!

Both of them were perfect gentlemen (believe it or not) and actually walked me to my car. The night ended with a handshake and shortly afterwards, the sweet bliss of something I'd been dying to do all night - smoke a cigarette!

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone