Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Your president (not mine)

Tuesday, February 12, 2002

In the interest of fairness, Dubya responds to a previous editorial on the Olympics, where Rebecca X noted "George W. Bush also acted like an utter asshole, grimacing as the team from Iran entered the stadium."


Yeah I gave those no good baddies the frown of a lifetime, mess with me and mine, you get the frown, it's as simple as that.

I like the WHE page, I remember a time when I was able to write columns on it, and then they turned their back on Dubya.

I guess if you become President and threaten to rape the land of its natural resources, then suddenly you're the bad guy.

All they do now is poke fun at me, I mean sure, I'm the PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD and stuff, but I have feelings, if you cut me, do I not bleed? If you feed me a pretzel, do I not choke?

But I like the WHE girls, I mean, sure they are Canadian and all, and Canada is very close to being admitted in the Axis of Evil, but we've not found a benefit yet for needing an excuse to invade Canada, so I bear them no ill will, it's also cool that I hear they just hired Couzin Colin and are going to let him 'rap' on subjects that are important to teenagers, like sock hops and stuff.

And speaking of wrestling, I was going to be one before I became the owner of a oil company and a baseball team.

But the name JunkYard Dog was already taken

dubya: The People's President

------------------- Im this many!!!!

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone