Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Yes, It's A Hallmark Holiday...

Thursday, February 14, 2002

I know it's goofy, but I'm all mellow this Valentine's Day. Of course, it's just a dumb consumer holiday, designed to get you to spend money, less than two months after you pushed your credit limit to the max buying xmas presents. Still, I've always been a sucker for Valentine's Day and romance.

My two sweethearts are Eigh, my Wisconsin boyfriend, and Whe's nearly 3-year-old son, the cutest and sweetest kid on the face of the earth. It makes me feel a little bit sad that I won't be with either of them this Valentine's Day, but I'll be holding them both, close to my heart.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone