Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

GOLD MEDAL!

Sunday, February 24, 2002

The Canadian men and women both win gold medals in Olympic hockey. Watching Mario Lemieux skate around the ice with the Canadian flag hoisted above his shoulders was a very emotional moment for me. It was something I'd been waiting to see since I was a little kid.

What an excellent day for our country. I'm so proud to be a Canadian right now. I had tears in my eyes and actually sang the anthem for the first time in years. YAY CANADA!

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone