Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

What day is it?

Thursday, January 24, 2002

For someone who's unemployed, keeping track of days, weeks and even months is difficult. Still, it's really no excuse for owning Five different calendars. Usually, I have two or three, which is what I did own, until today. The Toronto Maple Leafs calendar (which whe bought me for xmas) is in the kitchen, the Witches calendar is in my bedroom and the Toronto Firefighter's calendar is in my bathroom. This afternoon, I was in a mall with my sister and brother and walked by a place called Calendar Club. There were signs all over the place that said 75% off. So we decided just to browse a bit.

There were so many to choose from that it took us half an hour in the store. The place had tons of cat and dog calendars, one called All About Smoking (which I was tempted to buy), celebrity calendars, travel calendars, sports calendars, etc. I almost walked out with From Earth To Space, pictures of the planet taken by a satellite, and a Marilyn Monroe calendar. As I walked to the cash register, yet another calendar caught my eye. It was called Victorian Paintings and included some of the most beautiful paintings I've ever seen. The painting on the right, featured in July, is called, A Roman Boat Race by Sir Edward John Poynter. So as I was about to put the Monroe calendar on the shelf, my brother grabbed it and bought it instead. I ended up with the Victorian calendar and the Earth To Space calendar. Hell, it only cost $8.50 for both of them. Where I'll put them in my house, I have no idea. But I guarantee you one thing, I'll always know what day it is!

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone