Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

We just can't cut a break

Tuesday, January 08, 2002

Shortest. Move. Ever.

If this keeps up, I'm going to go bitchcakes. I moved the entire site to Digital Rice over the past two days (read post below) including all our message board graphics and cam pages, and while I'm off the computer the damned site goes down. People on the board are bitching because there are no topic and reply buttons, etc. The cam pages are all dead, and everyone wanted their fix of skin

I quickly uploaded the graphics to another space, and thankfully our faithful admin Eigh was around to help make things better. The board has been so busy lately, I don't know what I'd do without him.

Now the space I uploaded the graphics to belongs to a friend, and I didn't get a chance to ask her before doing so. I emailed her right afterward, but still feel awful about using the space, even though (because?) she's the nicest person in the world.

So I just visited the Digital Rice site and learned that they are cutting back on their free accounts, and now will only allow 10 MB. This site is small at 13 MB -- I spent the last two days paring it down to that size, so it would fit in the previously allowed 15 MB. Now all I can say is, it seems we are screwed.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone