Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams


Monday, January 14, 2002

I just found out my dad died.

It was most likely a heart attack. The neighbours phoned my brother, after noticing he hadn't been taking in his mail since Friday. My brother found him lying in the hallway, just outside the bedroom. He'd been dead for a few days. The coroner said he went quickly.

This week is the anniversary of my mother's death, nearly ten years ago. I can't believe it's been so long.

I'm numb.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone