Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Future Bag Lady?

Thursday, January 03, 2002

I had been joking with friends and family over the holidays that I was going to end up living in a cardboard box. The way things seem to be going, I'm wondering if this will be my fate. I may not be posting on here very often as it's come down to this: my phone will be cut off on Monday if I don't pay the $270 owed on it. My bank account balance, which I just checked, is currently $2.76. Of course if my phone gets cut off, it also means my internet access is fucked. I've got like 20 cigarettes left and am going through the tins of change (it's mainly nickels and dimes) I've kept in my cupboard for years.

I've got credit collection companies calling my house constantly (that'd be one bonus of not having a phone) and less food in the cupboard every day. I'm just grateful that water is free.

As a fresh faced journalism graduate in my 20s, I never would have imagined the stress and heartache I would go through in my 30s. These past three months of being jobless have aged me. I see it in my eyes and the rest of my face when I look in the mirror. I was born just after the baby boomers and am suffering as a result. I think my generation is known as the lost generation or something like that. I wonder how many of us are truly lost, I certainly feel like I am. For the first time in years, I am afraid of what the future holds.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone