Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Why won't I go to bed??!!

Monday, November 05, 2001

My brain is floating, and my head hurts, but I sit here and continue to work. I'm fucking insane!

I would like to thank J35U5 for not only finding a javascript for our new cam-o-rama page, but also for doing the coding for me. The cam pics rotate with each refresh, and feature regular posters of our forum. I also re-did our Celebrities Without Makeup pages, so if you're feeling like a hag due to lack of sleep, check it out.

Ok, I'm finally going to bed before my brain disintegrates.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone