Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

So It's Come Down To This...

Thursday, November 08, 2001

I am very, very poor right now. I have $4 in my wallet and when I went to the bank today, to take out the pathetic $10 I had sitting in there, it turns out it was all gone in service charges. I had 11 cents left. I am now, officially I would say, a fucking bum. At least I sure as hell feel like one.

I'm going over to my younger sister's house tomorrow. The last time I saw her, she told me not to feel embarrassed if I needed to borrow money, like $50, say. I honestly had hoped I wouldn't have to take her up on the offer. But what the hell am I supposed to do? I have just over half a tank of gas in my car, a pack of cigarettes that whe gave me, and little else.

Oh yeah, here's the topper: My ex-boyfriend (the rich bastard) keeps leaving messages on my phone, saying he'd heard I'd lost another job, and asking if there's anything he can do to help me. In fact there is: he can reach back into the past and unfire me from what was probably my best job ever. That and he can also put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger. What an Asshole.

I just keep believing that things will get better, they always do...

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone