Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Fuck, I LOVE Survivor!

Saturday, November 10, 2001

This week's episode breathed new life into a series that, although still enjoyable, was getting predictable. Switching tribe members was an awesome rule change and Silas going this week was funny. I always love it when, the episode before, the person is bragging that they are going to "win it all" then they get voted off the next week!

I have to admit, I'm damned grateful that the gorgeous men are still on it and have dedicated a page to them. Ethan makes me weak in the knees and Lex, well, who wouldn't wanna have just one night of hot, dirty sex with him? Still, I miss Jeff Varner from Survivor 2. He's still the most attractive man from all the shows combined. This show definitely has its Hunks, though...

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone