Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Desperation!

Monday, November 26, 2001

I'm going to start hocking stuff. First up is a lovely Pierre Laurent watch, complete with different coloured bezels. It actually still keeps time too! Next will be an Esquire Watch, given to me on my birthday two years ago, instead of the couch I'd asked for. I also have a couple of teacups and saucers that are sort of antique and a United States Mint Proof set from 1997.

I also came across two Hellraiser Epic comic books, Book 1 and 2. They are in mint condition and could be worth something, who knows?

Being poor has its ups and downs (mainly downs). I cut my own bangs today and, although they're uneven, I can see again! Going through my stuff and getting rid of some of it is probably a good thing though, as I own too much garbage as it is.

Most of the stuff I plan to hock, my ex-boyfriend gave me. Last to go will be my emerald ring. Not that it has any sentimental value, in fact, when he gave it to me on Valentine's Day he hastily commented: "Don't worry, it's not an engagement ring." But I was born in May and my grandmother, who I was named after, used to buy me emerald rings when I was a kid. She died almost 20 years ago so this was the first emerald ring I'd owned in a long time.

So, anyone in the market for an antique teacup?

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone