Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Jobless Again

Tuesday, October 02, 2001

Yes, that's right. This is the third time I have been unemployed. It's weird because each time it happens it gets easier and easier to handle. The first time I lost a job, I was a lifestyle/entertainment reporter. My boss brought me across the street to the publisher's office, where I was told they would no longer need my services. I sat there like a stone, I was in such shock. It wasn't until I got home, grabbed a beer out of the fridge, stepped into the bath and phoned my mom that I started to bawl my eyes out.

The second time, I worked for my boyfriend, he called me into his office and asked me to shut the door. I knew what was happening and immediately proceeded to stomp my feet, scream, and cry at the same time. It was quite the performance. Maybe I should have sued the bastard...

Yesterday, my boss called me into his office and told me there is no more work for me to do and he was laying me off. He looked like he was going to cry. I almost rolled my eyes at him. I just said: "Oh, OK." I hated that job anyway. The money was good but the job itself was truly one of the most boring I've ever had. I felt like he was almost doing me a favour. After I left the office, I drove to the liquor store and bought a bottle of champagne, which my room mate and I enjoyed last night.

Today, I slept until 11:30, woke up a little hungover and I'm currently sitting here in my bathrobe, enjoying my third cup of coffee. My immediate plan is to live off my unemployment cheques for at least a month. I really needed a vacation...

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone