Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Home Sweet Home

Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Life can kick you in the teeth sometimes but then again, it can also be like a soft pillow, waiting to catch you if you’ve fallen. Well, shit, I think everything just tends to balance itself out actually.

I don’t mean to brag, well actually I do, but the house my roommate and I moved into a month ago is fucking fantastic. Besides our landlord being a complete fuctard (he’s constantly telling the two of us that he can’t believe there is no MAN living here) we got quite a steal.

It’s huge. It has a family room, living room, huge kitchen, four bedrooms, washer/dryer, dishwasher AND a fireplace. My roomie was also generous enough to offer me the master bedroom, which has it’s own little two-piece bathroom.

Unfortunately, the landlord is a nosy, sexist, bastard. One day, he asked me if I had any children and I said no. Then he asked me if I wanted any. I said I didn’t know. And he kept on prying until finally I just walked away from him. The best, though, was last week, when he saw I was home again and said: “Don’t you ever work?” I should have told him, no, that in fact I was on my way to the unemployment office, but instead I lied and said I had the week off. It's none of his bloody business!

All in all, however, I am very happy with the place. Life kicked me in the teeth last week but my consolation prize is getting to hang around a beautiful, big house all day long. Not a bad trade-off, in my estimation.

You can check out My New Digs by clicking on the link.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone