Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Bastard Sons of Scums, I'll tell ya!

Monday, October 22, 2001

Ooooh, Mama.  What the hell happened to my car?This weekend, someone stole my son's car, which I bought for his last birthday. My kid is only two years old! He cherished that car.

That Cozy Coupe was the only thing he got from us for his second birthday, and he played in it everyday. The neighbourhood kids, who are all several years older, would push him up a hill in the car, and then run with him down the hill. Suddenly it was gone from our front yard.

I was furious. I wanted someone dead. I didn't care if the thief was a kid, a teenager or an adult. I wanted to hunt them down.

Normally, I'm a pretty calm person. But someone stole something belonging to my child. My boy, who I take care of every breathing moment of my life. I wanted to see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies. I wanted to get that car back.

My baby's father informed me he'd already done a search of the neighbourhood, including a nearby park. The only car he saw which fit the description was parked in the yard of people who live a block away. He didn't think it was the same car.

Little Benji offers Rover the keys, after a hard day of drinking. I pulled on some jeans and we all went to the house. From my first sight of the car, I knew it had to be it. I checked it close-up. Same licence plate sticker torn off, same sticky door.

We just picked the car up, and took it home. No scene, no confrontation. How could I start a fight with someone, for allowing their kids to come home with someone else's toy, in front of my son?

I just had to suck it up, and enjoy the huge grin on the boy's face. He was so happy to get the car back, that he pushed it into the living room as soon as we brought it inside the house. Then he turned on the cartoon network and sat in the car, watching Johnny Bravo. We had to say to him, "We're going out again, sweetie. Get your coat back on."

He gave the car roof a little pat before he turned to walk out the front door.

Later that night, I remembered why I'd been keeping the car outside. The boy took a full glass of juice, and poured it in the trunk. Ah well, my son's a maniac, but he's no thief.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone