Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Why Didn't I Get Air Conditioning?

Sunday, August 12, 2001

After a rather harrowing 12-hour drive on Wednesday, I made it to Eigh's place in Wisconsin in one piece. The drive was particularly hellish, due to the 40 degree temperatures, no air conditioning in my car and the fact that I got lost in Chicago.

I was on the correct highway, going in the correct direction, but the map I'd downloaded from the internet told me the highway I should be on was north but instead it was actually west. So I end up turning off the correct highway and got lost. Not too lost, mind you, but I was still a little worried. A trucker gave me directions back to the right highway and basically gave me bad directions. Then some guy saw me freaking in my car at a stoplight and asked me if was lost. I said yes and he actually did give me perfect directions to my destination. When I was lost, everyone I dealt with was nice to me, which was a relief.

I got a pretty bad sunburn (even though I used a sunscreen of 30 in the car and kept slathering it on) that has turned into a nice tan. The bad news is, it is only on my driver's side arm. What kind of bullshit is that, I'd like to know?!

Eigh and his sis and I went to the "big city" and saw the capital building and shops downtown. And of course, Bath & Body Works, which, just like the damn Body Shop keeps discountinuing all the scents and products I like. DAMN.

This afternoon, Eigh heroically killed a wasp that was threatening to fly up the bottom of my bath robe. As always when confronted with a wasp, I jumped up, screeched and waited for someone else to bring it to its untimely end, which he did! Woo hoo! Tonight, we watched the movie Final Destination. Pretty lame but great and very creepy plane crash scene. It was the highlight of the entire film but of course, it was one of the first scenes in the movie. We also checked out Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon which was totally excellent.

The high temperatures seem to be gone for now, I just hope it stays cool for my drive home...

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone