Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

She's Got The Cutest Little Baby Face

Monday, July 23, 2001

I've become an Auntie for the first time!! My sister gave birth to a 7 lb, 12 oz baby girl on July 22nd.

Little Madison was very sleepy when I visited her in the hospital yesterday and I had the privilege of helping my sis change her diaper! I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this baby. I had been very envious of my younger sister when she first announced her pregnancy to my family this past xmas. But I've gotten over it during the past few months, mainly due to a love for my sister and a realization that I may never have a child and, maybe that's not such a terrible thing. As soon as I held my little niece in my arms, it was love at first site. This little one will need me in her life and I can't wait to be a big part of it!

On another note, I'd just like to say a belated Happy Birthday to our good friend (and camboy) Eigh at Fish-Zine. He turned 27 last week and celebrated the event by shaving off his goatee!

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone