Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams


Saturday, June 09, 2001

Wisconsin Sucks? Our Number One Camboy, Eigh, gave me a tour of Wisconsin today. I heard lots of cool stories about local landmarks, like: "This is where a tree hit my car two years ago." But didn't get to see Danger Turn, where precious few have met it and lived to tell about it. I hope to see it tomorrow, but hopefully not close up! Tried a Tombstone Pizza today and a Red Bull energy drink. I feel fucking awesome!
[eigh speaks]Well actually the complete tour was cut short due to horrendous gas prices, so the economy version of the outskirts and boonies that surround my hole in the ground I call home was all I could muster.. Indeed the day was fueled by mass amounts of Taurine and sunshine, something Southern Wisconsin hasn't had in 32 plus days.. I'm glad the gloomy Gus weather has gone and also happy to have another avid internet junkie to "share" the highly technical skill it is to hide from the sun..[/eigh spoke]

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone