Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Where Do You Get Off?

Saturday, June 02, 2001

Sex in a car is hot. I like to be on top, especially when there's a chance of getting caught. Riding a guy's cock with your breasts bare (except for his hands and mouth) is one of the ultimate turn-ons.

I can't even count the number of times I've done it in a car, but some of the most memorable times include at the drive-in (during the Denis Leary movie The Sandlot), at the side of the Trans-Canada highway, in the park, the parking lot at Harvey's, at the side of various other highways, the parking lot at the Toronto Hilton Hotel.

The passenger side is more comfy, but I can straddle a guy on the driver's side no problem. The steering wheel just hits my ass. It's not so bad.

I prefer the front seat to the back. Being watched by passers-by is half the fun.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone