Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Summer In The City!

Thursday, June 21, 2001

Summer's sunny days go hand in hand with summer's sensational storms. I find thunderstorms very exciting. I love sitting on the floor of my solarium up on the 19th floor watching a storm move in. The other night, a big thunderstorm rolled into Toronto and I sat there at my floor to ceiling windows (it was 3 a.m.) watching the amazing lightning show - lots of fork lightning that looked almost hazy blue.

We are all at the mercy of the weather; be it snow storms, rain storms, tornadoes or hurricanes. A tornado is described as a destructive rotary storm advancing in a narrow path. A hurricane is a violent storm wind or a cyclone.

The two worst weather-related disasters to hit Ontario in the 20th Century had to have been Hurricane Hazel (which killed 81 people, including one of my great uncles) on October 15, 1954 and the tornado that hit Barrie, Ontario on May 31, 1985. I remember the Barrie tornado very well, it just missed Toronto. We got a wicked storm that day that caused power outages all over the city but it was nothing compared to the devestation it caused the city of Barrie and the village of Grand Valley, Ontario. Eight people in Barrie died and two died in Grand Valley. With this being the first day of summer, I can't help but wonder what wicked weather we may have in store this year.

Another, more pleasant storm has been going on here on our very own website: During the past three days, our camboy burngod not only went "the full monty" on cam (he was asleep) but shaved his pubes on cam last night, much to the delight of our female readers. Which leaves me with my own burning question: what's he gonna do next? I for one can't wait to find out!

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone