Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams


Saturday, June 16, 2001

The Dairy State: As I get a little older, I find I take more chances and do much crazier things. So, last weekend, I said: "What the fuck" as usual, packed my bags and headed south of the border to visit We Hate Everyone's very own camboy, Eigh.

I had a great time and wanted to share it with our readers and answer some of those age-old questions like: What's a camboy really like? Is he really flesh and blood, just like you and I? Is Eigh truly obsessed with fish?

All questions are answered in Weekend in Wisconsin. This is also my first actual layout for this website, with help from Whe and Eigh. Woo hoo!


What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone