Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Substitute

Friday, May 25, 2001

In an effort to satisfy my cock craving, I bought some beef jerky last night. What a lousy substitute that turned out to be. Sure it's salty and meaty, but I want to feel strong hands grabbing the back of my head and pulling my hair. Beef jerky doesn't reach down to fondle your tits and twist your nipples. It doesn't give you a kiss afterward for a job well done.

At least beef jerky doesn't ask to borrow money. I have to learn how to be more positive about these things.


The best beef jerky ever.


I Wanna Be Your Dog
Speaking of meat, I've been wondering where our resident scary guy Lithsausage went off to, and found him posting at Everything I Hate. He's done an excellent job on his piece about dogs; I only wish I'd thought of nabbing him first. We love you, Lith!

Got ProZak?
Unless you've been watching our boycams and reading our message board, you're missing out on barely legal male nudity. I won't post the pics on the main page (psssst, they're on our message board), but I will note that Bob Barker and the godfader are helping to keep the spirit of National Masturbation Month alive.

Ch-ch-changes
What do you think of our new banner? It was made for us by Blarx. Have you read his latest comic yet?

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone