Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Buck-Toothed Boner Boy

Thursday, May 17, 2001



I am a buck-toothed boner boy
Reaching for a nightmare factory
With my skeletal nonchalance

I abuse the lightning highway
That stretches across
My giant strawberry dreamworld

Kaleidoscopic rings of Death
Adorn my feverish head
My vision like a skanky cross-eyed ho

I wear fantasy blue jeans backwards
Reaching with tattooed humanity
Into the empty pockets of my imaginary ass

My bulbous toothitude
Overhangs the broken neck of my despair
While a swirl of I-don't-know-what

Flutters behind my reality

~ by CrotchCannibal ~


Funk Soul Brutha

We've got a special treat for you today from one of our readers. Blarx has tried his hand at his first comic, What The Fuck Do I Care? Check it out or feel my wrath. With any luck, we'll be getting more from him in the future. You can chat with Blarx on our message board, where he's been a regular contributor.

Wait, there's more!

I've added three more pages to the boycam portal and seven more to the girl portal. (Why are there always more girls than boys? Life is unfair, that's why!) At least we can have some piece of mind in knowing that burn is leaving it up to his fans whether we should be de/nied of his naked body. Cast your vote on Should Burn bust out with some hot wang action?. So far, results of the vote are looking good for horny women everywhere. (Yes I know there's a stile button here for you to click on -- what can I say? I'm a bitch. Vote for us as incentive for more nekkid portal people.)

Our Fader

This has been guest-week at the Godfader's site, and we've been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to contribute. Our post comes out Saturday because we're procrastinating bitches, but go read what everyone else has written as well. We're proud to be in good company.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone