Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Bowling and Boys

Tuesday, May 22, 2001

Whe and I rented Buffalo 66 the other night. Excellent movie. The thing that really got to me about it though was the scene in the bowling alley.

When I was a teenager, my parents forced me to join a bowling league with them and a bunch of senior citizens. It was every Friday night in the fall and winter. When I was 13, I actually enjoyed it and was really a pretty good bowler. When I was 14, I got to the point where I didn’t mind it, except when a classmate had a party on a Friday night and I wasn’t allowed to go because - I had to go bowling.

As I got older, I started to resent bowling and my parents for making me go every week. I missed many Friday night school dances and parties, but when I think about it now, there were some very enjoyable fringe benefits, like - I had my own pair of bowling shoes!

Another, much better fringe benefit was that every year, some cute young guy would join the league. Like when I was 15, a very nice looking guy named Aidan became a member. I would stare at Aidan every Friday night, and flaunt myself in little tight t-shirts whenever he was around but I never had the guts to talk to him until the end of the year at the annual bowling banquet. Some old lady introduced him to me and he asked me to dance. He told me he’d noticed me before but hadn’t really had the guts to talk to me either.

I remember dancing with him to the song Three Times A Lady. I had never danced so close with a boy before: I could smell his cologne, a bit of beer on his breath, I could feel his sideburns against my face and his hard cock pressed up against me. This went on for a couple of songs. It wasn’t until I mentioned something about how I was glad the school year was ending that the situation changed considerably. “How old are you?” he asked, pulling away. “I’m 16,” I lied. “Uh, well, I’m 22,” Aidan said, letting go of me and backing up considerably. He looked very freaked out. The rest of the night he held me a lot less close but gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek at the end of the night. Still, I felt like such a kid…

Then there was the time when I was 16 that I was grounded for three months, for smoking one joint at a concert six months earlier. I still got to go to bowling though, of course. And my parents were especially excited to introduce me to a new young man who had just joined the league. They even allowed me to go out with him while I was still grounded. Imagine my surprise when, on our first date, he pulls out the hugest joint I'd ever seen and we proceed to smoke it. I was so stoned that I almost slept with him that night. Funny that my parents trusted him, because, why, he was the nice young man from the bowling league. They couldn’t understand it when, being a fickle teen, I got tired of him after two weeks and broke it off. Lucky for them, lucky for me…

I have many other bowling-related stories about men, including the time one of my boyfriends joined the league, got to talking with my mother, and discovered that, oh joy, he was my third cousin! Oh, and on the actual subject of bowling, I once won the women’s high average trophy.

All in all though, I suppose, watching the movie Buffalo 66 the other night brought back a lot of good memories for me. I don’t go bowling very often now, but I do love it when a new boyfriend suggests an evening of bowling – I almost always kick his ass!

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone