Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Rebecca X's Diary

Sunday, April 29, 2001

Rene Zellweger put on 20 pounds for her role in Bridget Jones' Diary. Since then, she has lost that weight - and much more.

When I saw her accepting her Golden Globe Award in February, and as she held the statuette in her bony arms, all I could think was "ewwwwwww"!

Personally, I think a bit of weight on Zellweger in Bridget Jones made her look more feminine. And the way she looks now - well, let's just say that I think showing ones skeletal structure is not exactly sexy. I mean, which movie did Linda Hamilton look sexier in - Terminator I or II?

Still, as much as I feel Zellweger looks much more feminine as Bridget, my own obsession with weight loss continues.

For the last couple of weeks, I have existed on a diet of: a granola bar for breakfast, a granola bar with a piece of fruit for lunch and rice or salad for dinner. This was not only precipitated by a compulsion to lose weight, but also by a financial drought I was going through.

I have lost 13 pounds in one month. I'm fitting in my size 10 clothes again and my size 8's are sitting in my closet, beckoning. "Soon, my pretties," I tell them. "Very soon."

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone