Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Wimmens Be Thinkin' Too Much

Saturday, March 10, 2001

I just wasted a few minutes of my life trying to figure out the meaning of the word "wombynz", after viewing a page for the Pentacle 16 Step Recovery Wombynz Group. I've heard of womyn, but wombyn?!? Why not call ourselves Keepers of the Vagina? I hate that creative spelling; it reminds me of girls who spell their name Cyndi or Tiffani. I was working as a newspaper reporter when the government released media handbooks for politically correct terms, such as "chairperson" and "mentally challenged." I refused to use them when they sounded stupid, and my editor agreed. If I was heading a committee, I'd much prefer to be called chairman to chairwoman (or how about chairgrrrl?). Chairperson just sounds retarded. Oops.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone