Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Why Can't All Men Be Gay?

Thursday, March 22, 2001

Wait a sec, I'm just rethinking my title - that would mean no procreation - oh well. Yes, it's true, I don't actually hate everyone, I can't. Mainly because I not only love gay men - I am crazy about them!

OK, enough with the love fest. As some of you know, I was royally pissed when sweet, gorgeous and gay Jeff Varner was booted off Survivor a couple of weeks ago.

I wanted to be able to see his gorgeous face and bod til the end of the season. Unfortunately, that was not meant to be. Still, I can dream: Jeff Varner: My Future Husband

I've had a thing for gay men for years - that's probably why we're adding a second page about it, not including the ode to gay Survivor winner Richard Hatch!

Now that I rethink my title, I really do wish that all men were gay, I just wish that gay men were attracted to women!

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone