Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Smoke?

Friday, March 09, 2001

The new warnings on Canadian cigarette packages are out in full force on store shelves. It's no wonder stores are already selling colourful cardboard packages to slip your cigs into if you are bothered by pictures of premature infants and rotting gums. I don't know if the graphic warnings will help people quit, or just encourage us to buy snazzy cigarette cases like those popular in the '40s and '50s. Check out our gallery of Canadian smokes. Some of the warnings are pretty harsh, if you ask me. (And no, we didn't mock these up ourselves... we can spell.)
In Canada, we call them smokes, eh?

As an aside, I'd like to thank the godfader for helping get me out of my slump, and corpsie for informing me our site looks like shit in Netscape.

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone