Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

It's All About Popularity

Sunday, March 25, 2001

Even when he's filthy, he's a stud.The Academy Awards are on tonight and my prediction is that all the people who don't deserve to win an award will win. Take Julia Roberts for example, who is up for Best Actress in Erin Brockovich. Even though she's not a very good actress and I actually fell asleep while watching Erin Brockovich, she'll win because Hollywood and the general public loves her.

Under the Supporting Actress category, I would like to see Frances McDormand win for Almost Famous. I saw that movie on the weekend and she is hilarious in it. The winner, though, will likely be Kate Hudson, from the same movie, whose acting is mediocre and about as exciting as Jennifer Love Hewitt's. But she's cute, pretty and perky (not to mention Goldie Hawn's daughter) so she'll win.

What I really, really, hope though is that Tom Hanks does not win Best Actor again. I like Tom Hanks but I don't want to see him walk away with a third Oscar - BORING! I hope Russell Crowe gets it for Gladiator.

I could care less about most of the other awards but I'll stay up to watch the whole thing, like I do every year. I'll regret it tomorrow when I'm an exhausted basketcase at work...
Who's the most annoying Oscar personality?

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone