Up yours
home | email whe | email bex | g*book | forum  | bexcam | whecam | cams

Crumby Post

Monday, March 12, 2001

Hey, there are some of you out there who are actually
voting for us, so I have to say: Thank you, thank you very much. If any of you would like to take pity on us again, it would be much appreciated. I'm King of the Mercy Fucks!

I'm sitting here trying to figure out why there are errors on my page, and it's driving me nuts. This Dr. HTML is useless to me. Or perhaps I'm useless.


I received an email from Deviantonline, asking for a link exchange. We linked him, but he hasn't linked us back yet. Hmmmm.... He obviously doesn't know Rebecca, she might put a hurtin' on him. (Yes I know it's a cliche picture, but it's so darned cute.) Turns out Deviant and I live in the same city. It seems Canada has a higher rate per capita of E/N webmasters and comedians than the United States.

Did you see the movie Crumb? That guy had one fucked up family. Dear Lord, why must we suffer for our genius?

What's It All About?
Features
Past Blahs
Cam-O-Rama
Friends
  • more


  • Curiosities
    Extras
    This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?


    Sharing airspace with








    eXTReMe Tracker


    Banner photo is of Niagara

    Contents © We Hate Everyone